Sunday, September 6, 2009

Buon giorno amici!

I arrived in Perugia! This city is so beautiful! The trip over was a little rough. I was incredibly exhausted. But I am very excited to start classes tomorrow and get into the swing of things. I am planning on making a little trip to Naples, Capri, Sorrento and Pompeii in a couple weeks. I can't wait! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I haven't had much time to take pictures or do a whole lot of exploring, but as soon as I do I will post an update! My apartment is quite old and the furniture is definitely older than I am. But the location is perfect and my roommates are very nice. There are 4 of us in the apartment and so far it's been great. The weather here has been very warm and I love the humidity! So far the locals have been very friendly and helpful. Grocery shopping yesterday was hilarious. You have to bag your own groceries. I think the cashier was a little impatient and frustrated with us when we didn't realize this. But, you live and you learn I guess. Well that's all for now,
Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment